Delphi Advisors advised the family shareholders’ succession of RGW Express Poland to BBL Group, continuing the deal activity traction in Q1 2022 following a strong 2021
Delphi Advisors advised the family shareholders of RGW Express Sp. Z o.o. on succession planning via M&A, as a result of which the company joined French logistics solution provider Groupe BBL (https://groupe-bbl.com/). RGW Express is a Warsaw, Poland-based logistics company which looks back upon a rich 32 year history as a family founded, owned and managed business. The company is a provider of overseas freight forwarding services, particularly in time-critical transportation and Customs brokerage that very early specialized in time-critical air freight forwarding services. In the past 15 years, RGW Express has been developing multimodal sea freight and rail freight solutions in addition to its historical core business. Joining Groupe BBL, the French logistics group with 1,320 employees and €400m turnover in 2021, marks the next milestone in the history of RGW Express, enabling expansion of the business and service portfolio. Going forward, Groupe BBL envisions to build upon RGW’s service expertise and excellent brand reputation in the CEE market to expand their geographical scope and service offering. Delphi Advisors herewith successfully completed another cross border, mid-market, value-added industrial services mandate enabling its client to achieve their strategic goals.
In addition, Delphi Advisors also exclusively advised an undisclosed US industrial group on the structuring and sale of three of its subsidiaries in Germany and Italy to an undisclosed internationally active industrial buyer in Q1 2022.
These Q1 2022 transactions follow a successful 2021 in which Delphi Advisors supported its clients with closing 5 mid market, industrial, cross border transactions encompassing buy and sell side mandates as well as a debt advisory mandate, including:
- An undisclosed US seller sold one of its Swiss subsidiaries to an undisclosed UK buyer
- US-based Hillenbrand has divested its size reduction and material handling business TerraSource Global to Right Lane Industries (now 51% owner)
- Ingersoll Rand has acquired Germany-based Seepex from the sole private shareholder
- Advisory of PHI Industrial Acquisitions on securing acquisition financing for its carve-out acquisition of Lapp Insulators from the privately held German Pfisterer Group
- US-based Hillenbrand sold its German subsidiary Abel and affiliate operations in Spain and the US to US-based IDEX Corporation
Details on each transaction can be found here: Case Studies